We are proud to announce that renovations on the Bedell Firm building are complete. Our building was once the Carnegie Library, serving as Jacksonville’s main library branch from 1905-1965. We began updating the historic building last year to bring new life to its classical, traditional style and restore the building.
Our historic, four-columned building was designed by Henry Klutho in the Neoclassical Revival style. The building was last renovated when Bedell Firm purchased the space in the 1980s. Take a look at the remodeling process and the finished renovations below.