Lidija Barauskas received her undergraduate degree from Emory University in 2012, where she played soccer and a law degree from Florida State University College of Law in 2015. Barauskas began her career as an Assistant State Attorney in the First Judicial Circuit, handling both misdemeanor and felony cases. In 2017, Barauskas moved from Pensacola to Jacksonville, continuing as an Assistant State Attorney at the Fourth Judicial Circuit, and most recently worked in the Special Victim’s Unit. Barauskas joined the Bedell Firm in 2019.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
– Criminal Defense
– Florida, 2015
– U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
– Florida State University College of Law, 2015, J.D.
– Emory University, 2012, B.A., Psychology, and Spanish
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
– Chester Bedell Inn of Court (2018-2019)
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
– Assistant State Attorney for the First Judicial Circuit (2015 – 2017)
– Assistant State Attorney for the Fourth Judicial Circuit (2017 – 2019)