David Barksdale, Allan F. Brooke II, Brian T. Coughlin, Henry M. Coxe III, John A. DeVault III, R. H. Farnell II, Michael E. Lockamy, Charles P. Pillans III and C. Warren Tripp, Jr. are selected in the 2020 edition of Florida’s Super Lawyers Magazine.
Henry M. Coxe III and John A. DeVault III of the Bedell Firm are once again selected to the Florida Top 100 list. And, Michael E. Lockamy is selected for the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for the fifth year in a row. Rising Stars is a designation of top-rated practicing attorneys selected through extensive evaluation. Below is a full list of each lawyer recognized by the 2020 Super Lawyers.
2020 Bedell Firm Super Lawyers Listings
- Henry M. Coxe III – Florida Top 100 (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- John A. DeVault III – Florida Top 100 (Business Litigation)
- Michael E. Lockamy – Rising Star (Business Litigation)
- David Barksdale – (Criminal Defense)
- Allan F. Brooke II – (Criminal Defense: White Collar)
- Brian T. Coughlin – (Criminal Defense)
- R. H. Farnell II – (Business Litigation)
- Charles P. Pillans III – (General Litigation)
- Warren Tripp, Jr. – (Construction Litigation)
Selections to Super Lawyers are limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As some of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, these individuals have earned the respect of peers as some of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
Please join us in congratulating these attorneys for attaining this professional achievement. You can view the digital version of the entire Florida Super Lawyers publication here.