Attorney Hank Coxe, former President of the Florida Bar and Director of the Bedell Firm, is speaking at the Bar’s virtual meeting, “CONNECT: A Criminal Law Conversation Series.” Coxe will share thoughts on lessons learned through the years, how his practice has adapted to COVID, and his views on the future of criminal law.
The virtual meeting will take place Friday, August 14 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Register now to join the conversation at 12 p.m.
For the inaugural meeting, Coxe will be joined by a panel of guests from across the state:
- The Honorable Charles T. Canady, Chief Justice of The Florida Supreme Court, to discuss the future of jury trials
- Neal R. Sonnett, to share the loss to the criminal justice world of Albert Krieger
- 4th Circuit State Attorney Melissa Nelson
- 15th Judicial Circuit Public Defender Carey Haughwout
- Nationally Renowned Attorney Jose M. Quiñon of Miami
- Warren Lindsay of Orlando – Chair, TFB Criminal Law Section
- Honorable Marcia G. Cooke, United States District Judge Southern District of Florida
Hank Coxe specializes in serious federal and state criminal matters. Coxe has served as president of The Florida Bar and the Jacksonville Bar Association and has recently served on the Florida Judicial Qualifications Commission and the Florida Supreme Court Innocence Commission. He has been recognized with the highest awards of the Criminal Law Section of The Florida Bar, the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Florida Bar Foundation, and Jacksonville Area Legal Aid. He is listed in Florida Super Lawyers (Top 10, Top 100 and Jacksonville Top 25), Florida Trend magazine’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame, and Best Lawyers in America. He joined the Bedell Firm in 1996. Learn more about Hank Coxe here.